- Private 6 acre gardens with sea views
- Heated infinity swimming pool/jaccuzi
- Sauna/private star-lit shower
- Indoor/outdoor fires & outdoor kitchen
- Wine cellar/award-winning local wines
- Theatre/helipad/bikes for guests
- Indoor/outdoor function room
- Vineyard, winery and olive grove tours
- Horseback riding, bush and beach walks
- Fishing, sailing, diving, kayaking
- Golf, scenic flights, paragliding
- Arts, crafts, cafés, restaurants and bars
Luxury Escape Package for Two Nights
Set in private secluded grounds, surrounded by stunning gardens and bird life.
Enjoy the most amazing sunsets and discover the walkways around
Two nights in your luxurious suite over looking the awe-inspiring views of the Hauraki Gulf
- On your arrival in your suite is a chilled bottle of award winning Waiheke wine along with a mouthwatering gourmet platter
- Join other guests at our Pre-dinner drinks with a wonderful selection of canapés each evening
- Scrumptious 4 course dinner for two at Delamore Lodge
- Second night experience dinner at one of our local vineyard, also includes transfers
- Awaken to a gourmet breakfast for two - you will not need lunch!
- Time to relax, unwind with a one hour massage for two
- Enjoy our luxurious deep Jacuzzi, sauna or just laze away the day by our heated infinity swimmimng pool over looking the stunning views of Owhanake Bay
- Another fabulous gourmet breakfast to enjoy prior to your departure
- Complimentary transfers from Waiheke Ferry Terminal on arrival and departure
- NZ $3582 inclusive of GST
- Conditions of Sale:
Prices are based on New Zealand dollars.
This package price is only valid from 14 September 2012 – 30 April 2013
Health / Wellbeing & Beauty
Spa Treatment Suite
Delamore Lodge is a haven for total relaxation for the body and the soul. Our purpose built spa treatment rooms, which are situated next to the Jacuzzi and sauna, will give you complete comfort during your luxurious treatments. Or if you prefer, you can relax and enjoy your treatment in the privacy of your suite while overlooking the stunning Owhanake Bay, on Waiheke Island.
A glorious location overlooking the Hauraki Gulf is just the beginning for this stunning property on Waiheke Island. Delamore Lodge on a north facing, elevated position commands sensational views over the bay and out to sea.
The entrance, through security gates winds through meticulously manicured native gardens. The entrance foyer flows down through a relaxing library to a guest lounge, dining area and bar. The view is unsurpassed through picture windows over the infinity pool, outdoor fireplace and indoor-outdoor dining area.
Delamore Lodge has been designed for privacy, relaxation and personal indulgence. The four suites ooze romance with beautiful furnishings, the bathrooms, with deep baths open out to the views and the outdoor patio is a draw card for partaking sumptuous and healthy breakfasts or sundowners drinks.
One of the high points of our stay, dinner at Delamore should be on everyone's wish list. The degustation dining experience was unsurpassed, seafood, local produce and organic beef, it does not get better than this.
If you can tear yourself away, and you should because this is one special island, explore either by bicycle, on foot or take a personalized tour to the numerous vineyards and olive groves, many with cafes, superb wines, and award winning oils. An intimate coastal retreat that promises tranquility, ocean views and indulgent spa treatments in one of the world most beautiful settings awaits.
Breakfast: Gourmet breakfast Included
Dinner: By arrangement, $160pp
Notes: Tariff incl. pre dinner drinks, canapes, gourmet breakfasts & transfers via waiheke ferry terminal . Enquire about exclusive use. Prices excl.GST
Family dog on site
SB = Sofa Bed S = Single T = Twin KS = King Single D = Double Q = Queen K = King SK = Super King
SK/T = Super King converts to 2 singles/Twin R = Rollaway
EN = Ensuite PR = Private GS = Guest Share FS = Famiy Share
View Larger Map
Fly directly from Auckland International Airport. Delamore Lodge has a private helicopter pad, on site or the regular ferry service from the downtown ferry terminal. 17 sailings/day